Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2.24.16

Today they started putting the siding on.  However, it was terribly windy, so I think that limited the amount of work they could do outside.  I was thrilled to see that I don't hate the color!  (oh the stress of choosing colors...)


It looks so strange to see that side of the house w/o the door!

I think the white edges look really sharp!


And the white window trim really pops against this siding.

Especially at the patio door!  :)

You can see the old green trim on the top of this window.
Inside they did a bit more drywall:
Greg says we picked up a few inches in the width of the opening.

And the outlet box is mudded.

So far, so good.  I have to admit that it's kind of nice to be gone all day and come home to new stuff without having to be home supervising it all every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment